Our gloves are designed to work, eliminating common issues like ripping and skin irritations. As the first B Corp certified company with WRAP certification, we set industry standards in compliance and quality.
Our gloves’ superior durablity is due to our holistic approach:
- Reduce skin issues with gloves made of high-quality raw materials
- Save money by minimizing ripping with gloves manufactured with advanced technology
- Mitigate glove contamination risk with Eagle's rigorous tested gloves contamination risk
- Eliminate frustration with consistent products held to meticulous quality standards
- Increase efficiencies with tailored glove solutions
We are not a typical off-the-shelf glove. Our commitment ensures Eagle gloves consistently exceed your expectations in durability.
A Better Glove Standard
The Eagle Standard safeguards your business by protecting your staff, products and brand reputation. Eagle sets the industry standard with our 5 points of difference.
- Factory Visits: Eagle staff ensures product manufacturing quality, ethical sourcing and environmental impact.
- Supplier Code of Conduct: We partner with manufacturers that operate to ethical standards, including quality, labor rights and sustainability.
- Single Source Model: Consistent and audited manufacturing standards guarantee trustworthy product quality and performance.
- Supply Chain Traceability: Partnered with FDA award-winning technology for full QR code product traceability and convenient documentation.
- Delta Zero™: Third-party testing for consistent glove quality and safety.
FDA Award-Winning Traceability
Eagle’s ethical and fully transparent supply chain protects your company against product fraud, labor rights violations and allows visibility to glove testing and documentation.