Due to COVID-19, no product returns can be accepted.
Eagle Derma² nitrile gloves are examination grade, and offer superior barrier protection from Type I and Type IV hypersensitivity. Derma² gloves are most suitable for the medical industries or in food handling where the wearer is prone to skin irritation, and are manufactured for protection against fentanyl.
- Textured fingertips for added grip
- 200 gloves per box (twice the normal amount!)
- Medical Examination Grade (AQL 1.5)
- Tested for protection against fentanyl
LOW DERMA ™ (Low Dermatitis Potential)
- FDA (21 CFR 177) compliant for food handling
- FDA 510(k) cleared for medical use
- ASTM D6319
- ASTM F 1671 Viral Penetration
- ASTM D 6978 Chemotherapy Drug Tests
Disposable nitrile gloves designed for use in a number of applications, including medical, food processing and sanitation.
1 case of 2,000 gloves (200/box x 10)
Product Spec Sheet
Safety Data Sheet