Disposable Smocks offer both front and rear protection against spills and contamination. Eagle disposable Smocks are made with extra tensile strength virgin plastic (LDPE), which is flexible and comfortable. Available in white, blue and red.
1 case of 200 smocks (50/header x 4)
Sarah B. | Product Specialist
Eagle's smock was designed for the New Zealand meat industry. After sampling the smock we understand why. It dispenses easily, reduces the floor contamination and offers great waterproof protection.
— Ben J.
- Extra tensile strength virgin plastic (LDPE)
- LDPE is flexible and comfortable
- Supplied on a red header block (see image) to reduce waste and contamination, and for easy dispensing
- 100% Recyclable
- Size: 51 x 28”
- Available in white, blue and red
|Qty (Cases)*||Price Per Case|
|1 - 14||$110.00|
|15 - 47||Contact us for bulk pricing|
|48+||Contact us for pallet pricing|
* Price tiers by total cases (all sizes & items) purchased.