Disposable plastic Smocks with Sleeves are a custom design driven by the demands of the world's leading New Zealand meat industry and offer a comprehensive level of protection against spills and contamination. Eagle plastic Smocks with Sleeves are made with extra tensile strength virgin plastic (LDPE), which is flexible and comfortable. Available in white and blue.
1 case of 200 sleeved smocks (50/header x 4)
Sarah B. | Product Specialist
This is the only sleeved smock we've been able to find that gives the shoulder and body full waterproof protection. A great product.
— Wayne T.
- Extra tensile strength virgin plastic (LDPE)
- LDPE is flexible and comfortable
- Worker shoulder area protected against fluid and food contamination
- Provides warmth with the full shoulder & 3/4 sleeve length
- Supplied on a soft header block (see image) to reduce waste and contamination, and for easy dispensing
- 100% Recyclable
- Size: 51 x 31”
- Available in blue and white
|Qty (Cases)*||Price Per Case|
|1 - 14||$135.00|
|15 - 47||Contact us for bulk pricing|
|48+||Contact us for pallet pricing|
* Price tiers by total cases (all sizes & items) purchased.