COVID-19 UPDATE: To most effectively supply emergency & medical workers, orders for personal use will be limited to 4 cases.
Sleeved Smocks with Thumbloops are a custom design driven by the demands of the world's leading New Zealand food processing industry. They offer a comprehensive level of front and rear protection against spills and contamination.
- Full-length sleeves for extra protection
- Thumbloop cuffs ensure arm and wrist coverage and containment
- Manufactured in 25-micron low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Supplied on a hard header block to reduce waste and contamination, and for easy of dispensing
- Can be recycled
- Size: 51 x 30”
- Available in blue or white
Disposable sleeved smocks provide protection for a number of applications, including medical, food processing, industrial and sanitation.
1 case of 200 sleeved smocks (50/header x 4)
Product Spec Sheet
Safety Data Sheet available upon request