Calculate Your Glove Waste Savings
Enter your annual vinyl glove use to calculate how much glove waste you can eliminate by switching to the more sustainable Eagle nitrile gloves.
How Eagle Protect Can Help Reduce Your Glove Usage:
Eagle Protect's full range of nitrile gloves are made to the Eagle Standard, ensuring consistent quality and durability.
- The Eagle Standard ensures manufacturing and product consistency and ultimately glove quality.
- The quality of raw material and standards of manufacturing directly reduce glove failures.
- A reduction in glove failure rate with subsequent reduced glove changes, reduces worker downtime and improves worker productivity - financially benefitting a business.
- Because glove strength is highly proportional to the quality and choice of raw materials, thinner quality gloves are often stronger and more resistant to tearing compared to a thicker glove, reducing your waste production.
- Due to their molecular structure, scientific studies prove the average failure rate of vinyl gloves, out of the box and during use, is 18%. Meaning, for every 100 gloves around 18 fail. This failure rate has been factored into the waste calculator.
- Nitrile’s molecular structure is formulated for improved strength, and high chemical and tear resistance, reducing your glove failure and waste production.
- Improved worker efficiency due to optimal fit and minimized skin irritation and hand injuries, reduces sick leave and worker compensation claims.