COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the current situation and demand we are attempting to supply existing commercial customers - but cannot guarantee availability. Customers, please contact email@example.com to order. Please choose carefully, due to COVID-19 product returns cannot be accepted.
Eagle STRETCHPoly gloves are an environmentally superior and cheaper substitute for vinyl gloves and offer better fit and durability than PE gloves. These gloves are made from a durable stretch material and are a comfortable and flexible choice for light food handling and light industrial use.
- Made from synthetic durable stretch polyethylene
- 200 gloves per box (twice the normal amount!)
- FDA (21 CFR 177) compliant for food handling
- 100% Recyclable (with plastic bag recycling)
- AQL 2.5
- Latex-free, vinyl (PVC) free, phthalate-free
- Prop. 65 compliant
- Available in clear
Disposable PE gloves designed for use in a number of applications, including food processing, sanitation and industrial.
1 case of 2,000 gloves (200/box x 10)
Safety Data Sheet
Product Spec Sheet