Heavy Duty Latex Gloves - Blue
Strong, stretchy and powerful - they give Mr. Fantastic a run for his money.
Eagle Heavy Duty Latex examination gloves are twice the thickness of standard latex gloves, with excellent stretch and fit for added dexterity. High puncture resistance ensures durability and the long cuff and chemical resistance provide added protection for extra tough food handling, industrial and medical applications.
CAUTION: This product contains natural rubber latex that may cause allergic reactions.
1 case of 500 gloves (50/box x 10)
Sarah B. | Product Specialist
- 13mil industrial-strength thickness
- Fully textured for added grip
- Powder and PFAS free
- Medical Examination Grade (AQL 1.5)
- FDA (21 CFR 177) compliant for food handling
- FDA 510(k) cleared for medical use
- EN ISO 374-1:2016/Type B
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Resistance to Bacteria, Fungi and Viruses
- EN 16523-1:2015 Resistance to permeation by chemicals
- ASTM F1671 Viral Penetration
- ASTM D6978 Chemotherapy Drug Tested
- NFPA 1999 certified
- Available in blue
|Qty (Cases)*||Price Per Case|
|1 - 14||$110.00|
|15 - 47||Contact us for bulk pricing|
|48+||Contact us for pallet pricing|
* Price tiers by total cases (all sizes & items) purchased.
Why It Matters
The risk of intentional or accidental physical, chemical, or microbiological glove contamination is mitigated by Eagle Protect’s Delta Zero™ Program. The following targeted third-party testing verifies Eagle gloves adhere to the highest level of consistent glove safety and performance - the ultimate protection for your business.