Derma² Nitrile Exam Gloves - Black
Soft and empathetic, yet audacious and resilient - everything you ever wanted in a glove.
Eagle Derma² nitrile exam gloves are exceptionally soft and lightweight (3mil), yet durable and strong, ideal for medical use and precision and tactile work. They are LOW DERMA™ enhanced nitrile gloves for sensitive skin and for glove wearers prone to skin allergies and irritation. Eagle Derma² nitrile exam gloves are manufactured for protection against fentanyl and a wide range of chemicals. They are Delta Zero™ verified. Available in blue and black.
1 case of 2,000 gloves (200/box x 10)
Ideal for food, medical, cannabis, organic, and industrial applications.
Sarah B. | Product Specialist
I've always had problems with my skin reacting to gloves, these gloves are a life saver. I would recommend them to anyone with sensitive skin.
— Tammy G.
The Derma² are so soft and comfortable to wear all day. My hands are less tired and I love the texture and how well it grips my tools.
— Rosie M.
We are so thankful we found Eagle. We didn't realize that gloves could contaminate our products. I can't imagine going through a recall because of a dirty glove. Delta Zero provides the assurance we are getting clean, quality gloves.
— Robin V.
- LOW DERMA™ (Low Dermatitis Potential)
- Complies with USDA Organic Regulations
- 3mil thickness
- Textured fingertips for added grip
- Medical Examination Grade (AQL 1.5)
- FDA (21 CFR 177) compliant for food handling
- FDA 510(k) cleared for medical use
- ASTM D6319
- ASTM F1671 Viral Penetration
- ASTM D6978 Chemotherapy Drug Tested - Protection against Fentanyl
- Halal and HACCP certified
- Available in blue and black
|Qty (Cases)*||Price Per Case|
|1 - 14||$180.00|
|15 - 47||Contact us for bulk pricing|
|48+||Contact us for pallet pricing|
* Price tiers by total cases (all sizes & items) purchased.
Why It Matters
The risk of intentional or accidental physical, chemical, or microbiological glove contamination is mitigated by Eagle Protect’s Delta Zero™ Program. The following targeted third-party testing verifies Eagle gloves adhere to the highest level of consistent glove safety and performance - the ultimate protection for your business.