Derma² Nitrile Exam Gloves - Black
Your perfect match, soft on the inside, tough on the outside. These gloves are the perfect combination of comfort and protection.
Eagle Derma² nitrile exam gloves are exceptionally soft and lightweight (3mil), yet durable and strong, ideal for medical use and precision and tactile work. They are LOW DERMA™ enhanced nitrile gloves for sensitive skin and for glove wearers prone to skin allergies and irritation. Eagle Derma² nitrile exam gloves are manufactured for protection against fentanyl and a wide range of chemicals. They are Delta Zero™ verified. Available in blue and black.
1 case of 2,000 gloves (200/box x 10)
Sarah B. | Product Specialist
When compared to other gloves I’ve used, the Derma² gloves outperform in multiple categories, including durability, thickness, texture, and sensitivity. The biggest problem I’ve had with gloves in the past is that they tend to rip. The Derma2 gloves slip on easily and don’t rip no matter how fast or how hard I pull when putting them on.
— Kal Friedman, MD
The Derma² gloves are by far the best gloves I’ve ever worn. As an anesthesiologist, most of the gloves I’ve tried in the past were either too thin leading to them ripping easily or too thick which can be a drawback for certain procedures, such as starting IVs. Derma² gloves are both durable and thin enough to allow for optimal performance. I also appreciate the non-slip grip from the textured fingertips.
— Kal Friedman, MD
We are so thankful we found Eagle. We didn't realize that gloves could contaminate our products. I can't imagine going through a recall because of a dirty glove. Delta Zero provides the assurance we are getting clean, quality gloves.
— Robin V.
- LOW DERMA™ (Low Dermatitis Potential)
- Complies with USDA Organic Regulations
- 3mil thickness
- Textured fingertips for added grip
- Latex, PFAS, accelerant and powder free
- Medical Examination Grade (AQL 1.5)
- FDA (21 CFR 177) compliant for food handling
- FDA 510(k) cleared for medical use
- ASTM D6319
- ASTM F1671 Viral Penetration
- ASTM D6978 Chemotherapy Drug Tested - Tested against both Fentanyl and Gastric Acid (vomit) to simulate hazardous overdose situations
- Made in a Certified WRAP Facility
- Halal and HACCP certified
- Available in blue and black
|Qty (Cases)*||Price Per Case|
|1 - 14||$125.00|
|15 - 47||Contact us for bulk pricing|
|48+||Contact us for pallet pricing|
* Price tiers by total cases (all sizes & items) purchased.
Why It Matters
The risk of intentional or accidental physical, chemical, or microbiological glove contamination is mitigated by Eagle Protect’s Delta Zero™ Program. The following targeted third-party testing verifies Eagle gloves adhere to the highest level of consistent glove safety and performance - the ultimate protection for your business.