Derma² Nitrile Exam Gloves - Blue
The secret agent of gloves: mysterious, stealthy and always ready for your next mission.
Eagle Derma² nitrile exam gloves are exceptionally soft and lightweight (3mil), yet durable and strong, ideal for medical use and precision and tactile work. They are LOW DERMA™ enhanced nitrile gloves for sensitive skin and for glove wearers prone to skin allergies and irritation. Eagle Derma² nitrile exam gloves are manufactured for protection against fentanyl and a wide range of chemicals. They are Delta Zero™ verified. Available in black and blue.
1 case of 2,000 gloves (200/box x 10)
Sarah B. | Product Specialist
Since I wear gloves so often, not only are the Derma² nitriles perfect for my sensitive skin, but it also puts me at ease to know that these gloves have been tested for cytotoxicity and are free from a wide range of potentially harmful contaminants and toxicants.
— Kal Friedman, MD
The Derma² gloves are by far the best gloves I’ve ever worn. As an anesthesiologist, I use them for examining patients and performing non-surgical procedures. The biggest problem I’ve had with gloves in the past is that they tend to rip in situations where I have to put them on quickly. The Derma² gloves slip on easily and don’t rip no matter how fast or how hard I pull when putting them on.
— Kal Friedman, MD
We are so thankful we found Eagle. We didn't realize that gloves could contaminate our products. I can't imagine going through a recall because of a dirty glove. Delta Zero provides the assurance we are getting clean, quality gloves.
— Robin V.
- LOW DERMA™ (Low Dermatitis Potential)
- Complies with USDA Organic Regulations
- 3mil thickness
- Textured fingertips for added grip
- Latex, PFAS, accelerant and powder free
- Medical Examination Grade (AQL 1.5)
- FDA (21 CFR 177) compliant for food handling
- FDA 510(k) cleared for medical use
- ASTM D6319
- ASTM F1671 Viral Penetration
- ASTM D6978 Chemotherapy Drug Tested - Tested against both Fentanyl and Gastric Acid (vomit) to simulate hazardous, overdose situations
- Made in a Certified WRAP Facility
- Halal and HACCP certified
- Available in blue and black
|Qty (Cases)*||Price Per Case|
|1 - 14||$125.00|
|15 - 47||Contact us for bulk pricing|
|48+||Contact us for pallet pricing|
* Price tiers by total cases (all sizes & items) purchased.
Why It Matters
The risk of intentional or accidental physical, chemical, or microbiological glove contamination is mitigated by Eagle Protect’s Delta Zero™ Program. The following targeted third-party testing verifies Eagle gloves adhere to the highest level of consistent glove safety and performance - the ultimate protection for your business.